Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external

From: Lawrence Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:56:09 -0400

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, address@hidden wrote:

In a recent note, Thomas Dickey said:

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 06:14:38 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:34:13 -0400

You basically define the mime type and tell it what "viewer" app you =
want to=20
handle it. Hope it works for you.

I just tested it with a few shoutcast stations.

VIEWER:audio/x-pn-realaudio:start realplay.exe %s

I think there's a problem with the analogy. Without more information from Lawrence, I suspect he's downloaded a file containing the URL information
and is starting realplay.exe with _that_.  In that case, lynx wouldn't be
doing the streaming.

I'm not downloading anything. I'm following the link with the right arrow key. I'm listening to an internet radio station.