Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external

From: Lawrence Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:26:44 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Dickey" <address@hidden>
To: "Lawrence Armstrong" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 11:59 AM

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006, Lawrence Armstrong wrote:

I'm not downloading anything. I'm following the link with the right arrow key. I'm listening to an internet radio station.

What's the URL you give lynx?

http://radio.keiichi.net/listen/lo-band.ram

I just checked and they seem to be offline. Most free stations run out of bandwidth and can't afford to operate 24/7. But there are plenty of other stations.