[Lynx-dev] COLOR_STYLE & friends

From: hsv
Subject: [Lynx-dev] COLOR_STYLE & friends
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:43:37 -0400

Well, here I run a nice Windows-98 version from Hataguti, and I want to use
"COLOR_STYLE", but I want to know about that in the configuration, and the
environmental variable "LYNX_LSS", and I see that there is no command-line
option "lss". What is the story with these things? What is the precedence
if all are there? Is the tilde-construct supported with "COLOR_STYLE" or
the rest?

(In neither the configuration-file nor "...alphatoc..." under COLOR is it
stated that it is overridden by the foregoing.)