[Lynx-dev] Open terminal and lynx opens automatically

From: trash
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Open terminal and lynx opens automatically
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:00:34 -0600

You must think I'm a nut by now. I'm just very frustrated with Lynx.

Sorry to send again, Lynx version is 2.8.6 (not 2.8.5)

Problem: Installed Lynx for Mac OS 10.3. Lynx version is 2.8.6

After installing Lynx, every time I open a new Terminal window, lynx opens. I only want Lynx to open when I tell it to open. I use Terminal quite often, but I can't figure out how to stop Lynx from starting. I have since removed the "Lynx.command" file from the Applications folder, however, now when I open terminal, the OS can't find lynx and therefore the terminal window closes. Using Bash. I want to remove Lynx completely. The text version of the browser isn't nearly as important as Bash.
        Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Keith