Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:18:28 -0500 (EST)

I get '<<<>>>' also (FreeBSD 5.3), reminds of navigation arrows, but I have seen it before, just not on a plain --with-ssl compile.

Stefan Caunter
http://caunter.ca/contact.html

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

I found that this version of lynx displaied white rectangle
on top left corner after I followed a link one time (i.e. except
starting page).

On some terminal (e.g. uxterm) I saw "<<<" (or ">>>") in the
white rectangle.

My environment is Debian unstable.  Are there no one who encountered
the same problem?