Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:15:01 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:52:20 -0400 (EDT), Thomas Dickey wrote:

> I see one problem - in the options menu, when on a field or options box,
> the status line is cleared.  When on a link, there is text.
>
> Viewing the UTF-8 demo - I see at the end that it's still wrapping the
> lines early.  (iirc, fixing that properly would slow things down - later).
>
> For the rest, I'm not sure where to look.  Bear in mind that I'm running
> current ncurses, but don't recall any post-5.5 changes that _should_
> affect lynx.
>
> What configure options are you using for building?  The difference could
> be there, could be in the version of ncurses, or in the URL (though you
> seem to think that's not likely).

Okay, here are configure options:
        ./configure --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib \
        --sysconfdir=/etc/lynx-cur --localstatedir=/var \
        --libdir=/etc/lynx-cur --enable-8bit-toupper --enable-externs \
        --enable-nsl-fork --enable-cgi-links --enable-exec-links \
        --enable-exec-scripts --enable-persistent-cookies --enable-nls \
        --enable-gzip-help --enable-prettysrc --enable-source-cache \
        --enable-cjk --enable-default-colors --enable-nested-tables \
        --enable-japanese-utf8 \
        --enable-forms-options --enable-justify-elts --enable-partial \
        --enable-read-eta --enable-scrollbar --enable-syslog \
        --with-gnutls=/usr --with-zlib --without-included-gettext \
        --with-screen=ncursesw --enable-justify-elts \

and I prepared screenshots.  Please visit
http://www1.pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp/~kohda/lynx/
you will be find three PNG files.

debian.png is a lynx in http://www.jp.debian.org/
and help.png in help window and option.png in options menu.

You see two status lines in options menu but after moving cursor,
the second line was not refreshed.

I hope these will help you...

Regards,                        2006-9-6(Wed)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima