[Lynx-dev] howto get P)rint to terminal in a Screen session

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: [Lynx-dev] howto get P)rint to terminal in a Screen session
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 06:07:05 +0900

If I invoke lynx in the login shell, I can use the builtin lpansi
to print to a printer attached to the local terminal (PuTTY).
When inside a Screen session printing to the local terminal fails.
Is there a way to print to terminal within Screen?  TIA

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999