Re: [Lynx-dev] nested-table in lynx2.8.6pre.2

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] nested-table in lynx2.8.6pre.2
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, address@hidden wrote:

It does work well at the start time, but doesn't after turning on
by pressing '~', even if we turn off the run-time default.

oh (that could be something I can improve).  Do you have an example
that I can study?

I attached a sample html file to this mail.

yes - that's the original case from your email in 2003. But I get the same display whether I use

        lynx -nested-tables=0 nestedTables.html
        ~

        lynx  nestedTables.html
        ~
        ~

(the actual default value for the feature is a different matter - I'm
asking about a case which does not behave as well by turning it off at run-time).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net