Re: [Lynx-dev] --enable-largefile

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] --enable-largefile
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Khaz Sapenov wrote:

I've built lynx2.8.6pre.3.tar.gz with --enable-largefile, and tried to test it locally but still get error:
"Read 2095753 KiB of data, 26189 KiB/sec.File size limit exceeded"
Also there's nothing in config.hin about this option. Is it a bug ?

it could be a bug (I'll have to read the code to see where the error message comes from). The --enable-largefile should only modify the compiler/linker options to allow lynx to read/write large files, e.g.,
for download.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net