Re: [Lynx-dev] nested-table in lynx2.8.6pre.2

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] nested-table in lynx2.8.6pre.2
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:55:16 +0900

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 04:55:16PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 12:52:50AM +0900, address@hidden wrote:
> > I tested 2.8.6pre.3 with ncurses and slang on Debian.  "color-style"
> > is enable for only the former binary.  I couldn't find any differences
> > between them with my example file except default setting.
[...]
> With that test of yours (TH),
> "http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2003-05/msg00017.html";,

Could the problem this test file exposes be related to the "extra line"
See: "http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2004-01/msg00036.html";.
In other words, if you put the <div></div> pair outside of the table,
the nested-table logic kicks in wonderfully.  Perhaps nested-tables
is not expecting that <div></div> pair to insert an extra line like

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999