[Lynx-dev] enable color style in windows version

From: Lawrence Armstrong
Subject: [Lynx-dev] enable color style in windows version
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:56:38 -0400

I have compiled Lynx 2.8.6 dev 18 with Visual C++ 6.0 and pdcurses 2.6.  I have gotten everything set up like I wanted and working, but the one thing that didn't take effect in my Lynx batch file is my custom style sheet.  From what I've read, you must enable color style by running the configure script.  Since I'm not using Cygwin to compile this, I have no way of running this script.  Can I enable this any other way?  Just out of curiousity, is it possible to write a batch file in the Windows command line (DOS box) that will duplicate the configure script?  Or is bash just way to functional to be converted to a DOS batch file.  I haven't looked at the text of the configure script yet.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Lawrence