Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and the Mac

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and the Mac
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:36:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Adam Ophir Shapira wrote:

On the main page of your web-site   http://lynx.browser.org/

That's not our web-site.
It's owned by someone who hasn't worked on lynx for almost ten years.

you sate: "Ports to Mac are in beta test."

I figured I should give you this information.

Though my attempt to install Lynx 2.8.5 on a mac was *not*
successful --- I *did* successfully install Lynx 2.8.4.

without a Mac, I can't guess.
Other people are using lynx on a Mac.

I am using a PowerMac Duo running Mac OS X 10.4.7 --- if
this information is helpful.

So maybe what you need to do is find out what change made
between Lynx 2.8.4 and Lynx 2.8.5 caused Lynx to no longer
successfully install on a mac.