Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx HTML Parsing Bug

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx HTML Parsing Bug
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Isaac Morland wrote:

Since I'm reporting things I'd like changed in Lynx, I will also mention that I'd really like -mime_header to *always* just show what comes back from the server. If the server response is a 401, then the server headers are not shown; instead the Lynx error message about access denied is shown.

Coming back to this - in 2.8.6 for a -dump, lynx is supposed to emit error
messages using the -stderr option. I didn't consider the -mime_header option though.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net