Re: [Lynx-dev] hyperlink's color with color-style

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] hyperlink's color with color-style
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:57:30 +0000 (UTC)

(Copy to Tom because it's almost certain my eMails do *not* reach the list.
 And I have, frankly, no idea why. It doesn't matter if I send via my ISP
 or via the dedicated server of a friend, via VPN.)

address@hidden dixit:

>command line: ./lynx -cfg=foo.cfg -lss=/dev/null hyperlinkColorTest.html

"#link"'s colour is not link colour, but other than that, no problem on
2.8.6pre.5 libncursesw 5.5 MirOS BSD.

I do have some issues with link colours not being perfect always though.
If I can reproduce it again, I'll dump and screenshot. Mostly, it's

[5]i386
  ^^^^

i.e. the green (yellow when active) colour started one too much left.
It seems to have to do with (nested?) tables.

All other problems vanished when I introduced ncursesw into MirOS.

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt