Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:09:40 +0000 (UTC)

Chuck Houpt dixit:

> Thanks, I'll add the entries below to the list. For MirPorts, I couldn't find
> link for the Lynx package itself. Do you know if one exists?

Yes, there is none. You may link to CVSweb:
http://cvs.mirbsd.de/ports/www/lynx/

But we don't provide binary packages at the moment,
due to lack of developers.

bye,
//mirabile
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."