[Lynx-dev] Getting rid of black background in Lynx 2.8.6rel.4

From: Kelly Jones
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Getting rid of black background in Lynx 2.8.6rel.4
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:03:56 -0700

I just upgraded to Lynx 2.8.6rel.4 (thanks to everyone who suggested
the upgrade) and it works great.

I love the colors (they're really nice!), but the black background is
a bit much. My rxvt background is medium gray. Is there anyway I can
tell Lynx to use a specific background color? Ideally, "transparent"
(let the color of the rxvt show through even if I change my rxvt color
in the future) or medium gray, but even white would be better than
black.