[Lynx-dev] Infinite redirects on jogger.pl external domains

From: Michał Górny
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Infinite redirects on jogger.pl external domains
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:11:41 +0100

Hello,

The problem is that when trying to get to some jogger-weblog, using
external domain, lynx falls into infinite-redirect loop. AFAIK
the thing is that external domain uses redirects to get SID from cookie,
using jogger.pl domain, and then redirects back to the external domain
with ready SID. In all other browsers I tried, everything works fine.
When I reject cookies in Lynx, this behavior also doesn't happen.

The domains with problematic weblogs are:
memoires.viedzma.pl,journal.sindoesnotexist.com,blog.d4rky.net,blog.krajniak.info,satan.loves.d4rky.net,blog.jajcus.net,blog.konieczny.be,blog.siergiej.pl,diary.remigiusz.pl,blog.misiekf.pl
[copied from my COOKIE_REJECT_DOMAINS (-;]

Could You examine the problem and, if possible, give me some advice on
fixing this?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny