[Lynx-dev] Getting the HTML source of currently-viewed page without relo

From: Kelly Jones
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Getting the HTML source of currently-viewed page without reloading
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:33:29 -0700

How do I get the HTML source of the page Lynx is currently viewing
*without* reloading the page? The page I'm viewing is sensitive to
reloads (for example, it's a "view once" page that has been deleted
from the server and will give me a "404 File Not Found" if I try to
reload it).

The "\" key does a reload, and wouldn't work.

The "p" key doesn't reload, but prints the page in plain text, not HTML.

If there's no way to do this in Lynx, can an external program do this
by looking at Lynx's memory image (eg, /proc/pid/mem or something)?
I'm "desparate" (often run into pages I want to save, but that
disappear or otherwise change or become useless when reloaded)