[Lynx-dev] element DEL around heading and paragraph

From: hsv
Subject: [Lynx-dev] element DEL around heading and paragraph
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:02:14 -0500

For to show that an event was cancelled, I put <del> and </del> around
the whole thing, heading and paragraphs and all.  Firefox showed all the
text stricken through, but Lynx s "[DEL:" and ":DEL]" were right above
the heading.  I believ that element DEL (and INS) is good at both the
level of DIV and of SPAN, in contrast to most elements.  What is up?