Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:01:31 -0800

At 11:22 p -0500 02/04/2007, Stef Caunter didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

chown -R foo bar && chgrp -R foo bar

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Walter Ian Kaye wrote:

I can't seem to recursively change group, only owner. :/

Oh, it turned out to be dumber than that. I was blindly following TG's instruction, and there is no group 'boo' on my computer. (It's 'staff' here, perhaps because it is an admin account?) Unix was just giving a "non-helpful" error message.

Either way, mirports still ain't workin' OMM. :( I even tried deleting the files in Distfiles/ (since trying to refetch wasn't working either), but no joy.

-boo