[Lynx-dev] Re: lynx2.8.7dev.2 distfile size/checksum mismatch

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx2.8.7dev.2 distfile size/checksum mismatch
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 01:35:20 -0800

At 05:17 p +0000 02/05/2007, Thorsten Glaser didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

 I get the 3188012b file too. Seems as if the distfile changed,
 but why? (NB: This is the nightmare of all porters and packagers.)

I haven't touched it...

Interesting. I'll see whether I can dig up the old distfile, or
rather, when, and then compare them.

For now, just build with NO_CHECKSUM=Yes. Disclaimer: I did not
tell you that ;)

Even if you did, I have no clue how to tell mmake that.
Or how to clear out the current abnormal state, which should probably be done first.

Man, I miss Lynx. It's a vital part of how I use my Mac. I feel so unproductive without it.