Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx2.8.7dev.2 distfile size/checksum mismatch

From: Chuck Houpt
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx2.8.7dev.2 distfile size/checksum mismatch
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:02:35 -0500

The latest version of Lynxlet (0.7.1) contains a usable command-line Lynx inside the application bundle.

I typically put in on the PATH by creating a symbolic link from /usr/bin to Lynxlet's bin/lynx:

% sudo ln -s /Applications/Lynxlet.app/Contents/Resources/lynx/bin/lynx \
 /usr/bin/lynx
% lynx

This way, I can get to Lynx from either the command line or the GUI. Full details at:

http://habilis.net/lynxlet/

Cheers - Chuck