[Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx on vista does not work.

From: Roel Alkema
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx on vista does not work.
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:47:18 +0100

Frédéric

It is becoming very silent, from the Lynx Developers the last weeks.
But I Have good news for you and the other people interested in this theme.

I Have now the Real VISTA business version tested (previously results were with
the RC2 release as you will remember), as well as the 32bits version, as the 64
bit version., and both are working with my older Lynx version.

I have not tested all the other Lynx-versions I used before, because I think
that Microsoft has found the problem in the RC2's , and so it will work
possibly for all new VISTA versions.

Thank you, for all your help and input.

Regards,

Roel