Re: [Lynx-dev] 2-8-7r4 LYUtils.c won't find ~/.mailcap

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2-8-7r4 LYUtils.c won't find ~/.mailcap
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:45:15 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Rado S wrote:

Moinsen,

I've installed 2.8.7dev.4 only to find that my ~/.mailcap, which
is a symlink, isn't found anymore by LYUtils.c .

Rereading the code, it seems that if you created the link as root,
that would confuse it.

The default return value for IsOurFile is FALSE, shouldn't it be
rather TRUE?
Anyway, changing that fixed it for me. I see this code area hasn't
changed recently but others have, so I'm not sure what has broken this
and how to fix it "properly", other than with the attached patch.

--
? Rado S. -- You must provide YOUR effort for your goal!
You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net