Re: [Lynx-dev] pretty-src coloring breaks

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] pretty-src coloring breaks
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:37:14 -0500

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 08:22:19PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> Hmm, but then why does NL before '<A' "fix" the broken colors?!
> Where comes the line length into play?

I'm not sure - we may be talking about different cases.

Looking at my screen, the colors seem consistent - that is,
no shifted coloring.  Perhaps a screenshot and a copy of the
".lss" file that you're using for a test (I'm just using the
default lynx.lss).

Also, I notice the remark about nxterm - that's not what I'd
use unless perhaps for the Solaris color xterm (since my xterm
has the bce flag set).  Omitting bce when it should be set can
result in odd color effects (there's a lesser problem in the
other direction).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net