[Lynx-dev] Broken: "-cookies never"

From: Aahz Maruch
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Broken: "-cookies never"
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:59:08 -0800

My ISP recently started upgrading from 2.8.5rel.1 to 2.8.6rel.4, and the
command-line option "-cookies never" does not work with 2.8.6rel.4.  Am
I missing something, or is there now no way to completely disable cookies
from the command-line?

(Currently not subscribed to the mailing list; please let me know if I
should subscribe.)
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/