[Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx general flaws

From: hsv
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx general flaws
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:43:52 -0500

>>>> 20070310 15:13 +0000, Rado S >>>>
when numbered links are on, then they are displayed in the same
color as the anchor-string. Would be nice if it used menu.n
instead (or some other _own_ ID) to have a separate color.
<<<<<<<<
Well, to me this is all right.  But the hidden-link thing bothers me:
I feel that if links are numbered that is enough to unhide the hidden
link, for there is that bracketed number, surely something to click on.
Choice of order for hidden links, when numbered, seems too much.

Actually, for me these go together, for to me the number is extension
of the anchor-string.