Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:51:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Reg Rado wrote:

=- Thomas Dickey wrote on Tue 27.Mar'07 at 20:12:44 -0400 -=

http://www.ghb-hamburg.de/rado/lynx/colors.html

Have you copied the files or just saved a link?

I copied the files

I've added the text to point to the [-option ]-select color
discrepancy I've reported previoulsy in other thread.

ok - will update my copy...

But then this means a lot to fix ... I'll have a look at the
DFN,SUB,SUP defects, because there I have a chance to find a
solution myself. The other stuff is too complex for me (atm).

It might be simpler to fix than the table layout ...

D'oh, seems not simple enough for me.
The only place I found that might play a role is in HTML.c, but
there those 3 offending cases apparently aren't treated
significantly different WRT to coloring than the correct cases,
they even share the same "case" in "switch". ;-/

that sounds good (thanks)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net