Re: [Lynx-dev] a bunch of patches for lynx, again

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a bunch of patches for lynx, again
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:52:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Thorsten address@hidden@~] Glaser wrote:

Hi Tom, hello others,

it's time for me again to do a cvs diff between the lynx vendor branch
in mirbsd (at the moment it's 2.8.7dev.2 - but they should apply to
dev.4 as well) and what we have in -current.

thanks - will see

I hand-edited the diffs, removing mirbsd-local changes, reformatting
some others (so don't wonder about a minor fuzz), and commented each
of the diffs. One is probably already fixed in dev.4, some others have
a chance of being rejected by you, but some of them you most definitively
want to apply.

About the HTTP.c big chunk changes: as the coding/indentation style of
lynx isn't really documented, I tried to stay close to the style that
was already used in the file, but where I couldn't figure it out easily
I used our KNF, except I didn't honour the 80-column limit. Sorry if
you have to reformat some of these.

scripts/indent.sh, combined with indent 2.0 patch from here:

http://invisible-island.net/gnu-patches/gnu-patches.html

I also changed --mirabilos to the more lynx-standard-ish -TG in the
comments, which is what I saw you using in the changelog file as well.

Please tell me what you think of these diffs. And everyone who's using
gnutls please have a look at that HTTP.c diff as I think it's very im-
portant to have it go into stock lynx, but I don't know how gnutls dif-
fers from OpenSSL.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net