Re: [Lynx-dev] full background color?

From: Jorge Almeida
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] full background color?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:41:54 +0100 (WEST)

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:41:29AM +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
Hi,

I have a configuration(?) problem that's driving me crazy. Google shows
nothing...

sorry - I don't see a reply for this.

The difference between the two is probably a difference in terminfo/termcap.
See for example

        http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.faq.html#xterm_terminfo

(though if the latter terminal was one of the normal ones running on
Linux, it would have the "bce" capability).

Thank you for the reply. The problem is solved. It wasn't a lynx
problem. I was installing stuff on a LFS system (not yet operational),
working remote via ssh into a working system and then chrooting to the
LFS part. There was a screen in between, and that was the problem. Lynx
works fine when booting the LFS system.

Cheers.

--
Jorge Almeida