[Lynx-dev] web page not shown, no error message

From: Leos Tovarek, Ph.D.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] web page not shown, no error message
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:34:39 +0300

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for bothering you with my problem...

I am using the great lynx under Fedora 6 but it can not show a web-site with an object of (MS IE can):

<object classid="..." width=1024 height=768 align=baseline codebase="http://...";>
 <PARAM NAME="code" VALUE="...class">
 <PARAM NAME="codebase" VALUE="classes">
 <PARAM NAME="archive" VALUE="common.jar">
 <PARAM NAME="model" VALUE="...">
 <COMMENT>
    <EMBED
type="applications/x-java-aplet;version=1.2" ... pluginspage="http://java.sun...";
    ><NOEMBED>No JDL 1.2 support for APPLET</NOEMBED>
   </EMBED>
</OBJECT>

There is no error message, in the left top corner there is "<<<" shown only (in addition to the usual lynx' bottom lines). JRE is installed on the machine, there is no Internet access from the LAN.

Could some Guru help me please?

Thank you so much.. :))

Leos.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/