[Lynx-dev] what about being cut off

From: hsv
Subject: [Lynx-dev] what about being cut off
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:59:52 -0400

I hav a problem, the opposite of the pause-problem. I set up my Win98 to
hang up after 12 min of idleness, the problem with which is that a steady
flow of data, as from downloading a big one, is not not idleness unless
one now and then does something from the keyboard, say, checks for new
e-mail.

Now this is a fault with Windows 98, but it leads to a problem with Lynx.
When Win98 hangs up, Lynx takes the downloaded file for finished, not
cut off. Indeed, I can hang up at any time and Lynx takes the file for
finished.