[Lynx-dev] default lynx.cfg

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: [Lynx-dev] default lynx.cfg
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 04:54:01 -0500 (EST)

The default lynx.cfg still self-refers to /usr/local/lib on line 2 and line 14, not /usr/local/etc, but we are following sysconfdir setting from configure, so the default should self-refer to /usr/local/etc.

There are also two later references to /usr/local/lib/mosaic for the mailcap and mime.types GLOBAL_MAILCAP and GLOBAL_EXTENSION_MAP placement; we don't create that subdirectory relative to sysconfdir (I assume we do create sysconfdir if it does not exist), so does it make more sense to consolidate and show these commented example lines, which point to other (possible) system config files, with the /usr/local/etc directory?

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html