[Lynx-dev] [Minor suggestion] Lynx should handle link elements containin

From: Mathieu Bonnet
Subject: [Lynx-dev] [Minor suggestion] Lynx should handle link elements containing any block elements
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:35:51 +0200

AS: Thanks to CC me any reply, as I am not subscribed to this list.

Hi,

Using lynx-2.8.6_rel-4 (on Gentoo Linux), Lynx does not handle links
not work -"Foo" is on a new line, as normal text, that is, it is not
does work).

While putting block elements, in inline elements, surely is incorrect,
in W3C HTML, it should be supported, for compatibility with broken
websites (I encountered one, today -and surely told the owner to use
doing this).

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to implement this.

Bye.

--
Mathieu Bonnet <address@hidden>