Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 12:30:16 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>2007-05-17 (2.8.7dev.5)

Merged, you find all my diffs – both site-local and for-upstream – at

        http://www.mirbsd.org/cvs.cgi/ports/www/lynx/patches/

We also have lynx in the base system (src/gnu/usr.bin/lynx/) but I've
synchronised the diffs to be the same for both.

I don't see any regression relative to 2.8.7dev.2 (rather the contra-
ry), but I still see line length issues when using “links and form
fields are numbered” (the 3-5 extra chars aren't taken into account),
and of course the form field editor stuff you already know about, and
searching places the highlight off-by-n columns if there are non-7bit
chars on the same line.

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt