Re: [Lynx-dev] A new use of link-numbering--wish

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] A new use of link-numbering--wish
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 21:16:49 -0500 (EST)

I can see the appeal here, but you can already indicate these actions; it is overfeaturing to get to vi type argument action combinations with this browser IMHO unless there is real usage issue context with a platform.

/linktext will take you to the link, whether it is numbered or not, and you can then ],D,P,CR all you want.

Then again, I don't use numbered links, so I navigate with '/' or vi keys.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html