Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:51:21 +0200

>>>> 20070609 18:46 +0200, PBM . >>>>
"more generic one" already exist.
<<<<<<<<
Where? What one function lets one slide the screen over the webpage for
to let one gather on the screen the screenful that one wants to see, if
there is no scrolling? I often use 2-lines-up, 2-lines-down. How, with
your change, would I get that?

Oh man you are really killing me.
Please look in LYMainLoop.c , mainloop func for handle_LYK_UP_xxx and
for handle_LYK_DOWN_xxx and then look for handle_LYK_UP_TWO,
handle_LYK_DOWN_TWO, handle_LYK_DOWN_HALF, handle_LYK_UP_HALF, notice
something?
To repeat from first post in this thread: I do not find scrolling by
two always usefull, so let user change how many lines would be
scrolled via SCROLL_STEP global variable which could be changed from
lynx.cfg, of course.