Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] important improvements
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:08:36 +0900

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 03:51:05PM +0200, PBM . wrote:
> On 6/11/07, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
> >LYMainLoop.c is split into small functions so it compiles - otherwise it
[...]
> RAM(<32MB)? Then nonstatic functions should be placed somewhere else?

Sounds like a huge project.  Still, 2.8.7 is relatively early in the
development cycle, so you might check with Tom about doing something
like that if you have the time to work on it.  I think that breaking
Mainloop.c up has been discussed before, but it's just been too big
of a chunk to chew (play on words sorta intended).

__Henry