[Lynx-dev] problem on an ISO-8859-1 terminal

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: [Lynx-dev] problem on an ISO-8859-1 terminal
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:06:22 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I got the following bug report in Debian BTS which I confirmed
with Lynx Version 2.8.7dev.5.

> On a terminal in ISO-8859-1 locales, lynx outputs a space before
> the minus (U+2212) character. For instance "x−y" is displayed
> as "x -y". Try lynx on the attached XHTML file...

It seems a bug of lynx itself (not of a Debian package) so I
forwarded the bug to the upstream.

I'd like to know how do you think about the problem.

(If possible, please preserve the CC to address@hidden
when you reply.)

Thanks in advance and regards,          2007-6-13(Wed)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima