Re: [Lynx-dev] patch: extended numbering wish

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] patch: extended numbering wish
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:22:09 +0200

On 6/12/07, Thomas Dickey wrote:
I agree that the key assignments should all be rebindable.

But LYK_PRINT already has a different meaning.

Implementing rebinding for the scattered places where they're not
localized isn't likely to be just that simple.

I see, LYK_PRINT should be for printing without looking in page,
for page display manipulation there is already LYK_NEXT_PAGE and
LYK_PREV_PAGE,this is my design fault. I will try to add small
changes to LYgetstr to allow using page up/down in follow_link_number
so instead of LYK_PRINT LYK_NEXT_PAGE and LYK_PREV_PAGE would be used.

> btw, should we provide buttons with icons for this stuff ?

sounds like another prompt/message - I'm not sure what that would look
like.

that was (bad) joke.