Re: [Lynx-dev] building lynx with libiconv: stop responding

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] building lynx with libiconv: stop responding
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:02:38 +0200

On 6/18/07, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> Your bugreport is really incomplete, you didn't tell us what OS, maybe
> parts of config.log or the error messages. Maybe next time?

also the locale (perhaps PBM expects it to do something special with the
keyboard - libiconv is only used in the display).

Sorry folks, but I do not use lynx port from freebsd because it sucks.

About libiconv, I installed newest from ports also newest iconv* stuff
from ports. Keys did not worked in xterm, I did not tested it in
console, maybe next time.
I tested it on other computer without iconv* stuff, with older ncurses
and worked fine, so it is not lynx fault.

Sorry for false alarm. I will explore this more ...