Re: [Lynx-dev] NEXT_DOC & minor history bug

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] NEXT_DOC & minor history bug
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, PBM . wrote:

> On 6/24/07, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:
> > PBM . dixit:
> >
> > > Also maping alt+left arrow and alt+right arrow
> >
> > There's no such thing as an Alt key on some keyboards.
>                                          ^^^^
> Some doesnt mean all, also some machines doesnt have keyboard at all.
> I'am more interested how to do that without changing anything in source code.
> (in personal lynx.cfg) because alt+arrows are not documented in LYKeymap.c

You can use the keybindings, if present, from your curses
implementation to map "ALT" key combinations. For examples, see
the files pdcurses.key, djgpp.key, and slang.key in the "docs"
subdirectory of the lynx distribution. The DOS version which I
distribute uses the pdcurses keymappings and can bind the "ALT" key
combinations. I took these from the "curses.h" file of the pdcurses
distribution.

                           Doug
--
Doug Kaufman