Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.7

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.7
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:30:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

2007-08-02 (2.8.7dev.7)

Thanks, my local list of patches has shrunk:
• http://cvs.mirbsd.de/ports/www/lynx/

You should fix the ^L vs Shift-J issue in userdefs.h (after you integrated
the keymap patch for kanji code override) and maybe add -Wno-cast-qual to
CF_GCC_WARNINGS (I get a lot of (const char *) to (char *) cast warnings
during compilation).

...but I have the warning option so I can see these (and other) problems.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net