Re: [Lynx-dev] typos

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] typos
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:55:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

lynx2-8-7/samples/home.htm:

actually not
can be omitted too
           ...for quicker &amp; saver browsing...
s/saver/safer/
           Light-wheight, fast and secure text browser.
Light-weight, if I'm not mistaken, but an Englishman should fix that…

I did notice that (but had a time limit - will be gone this weekend),
and decided it was better to close out dev.6(7) yesterday than wait another week.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net