[Lynx-dev] Re: SGML.TXT

From: Halász Sándor
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: SGML.TXT
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:19:08 -0400

Now I see that "entities.h" depends on SGML.TXT, which has its problems.
One is a venerable mistake, mentioned in a W3 TR, that "rsquor" and "rdquor"
are paired with Unicode quotation marks on the wrong side. I suspect
that entity "ldot" is mistake for "ltdot", "gsdot" for "gtdot", and
"lpargt" for "lparlt". The assignment to the epsilons was quite erratic.

I hope to make up an amended (with all the changes to Unicode and the
entity set _not_ updated) version to offer to Unicode.org if I find to
whom to offer it. Formerly I knew.