[Lynx-dev] SSL certificate validation support *broken* in 2.8.7dev.7

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificate validation support *broken* in 2.8.7dev.7
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:04:51 +0000 (UTC)

USE_OPENSSL_INCL is used FOUR times before it's being defined, which
leads to USE_X509_SUPPORT being not defined.

$ fgrep -n USE_OPENSSL_INCL configure

11076:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
11202:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
11265:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
11382:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
11459:#define USE_OPENSSL_INCL 1
11557:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
11885:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
12011:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
12140:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)
12448:#if defined(USE_OPENSSL_INCL)

For now, I'll build with -DUSE_OPENSSL_INCL in CPPFLAGS…

//mirabilos
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt