[Lynx-dev] Sponsoring Lynx

From: Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Sponsoring Lynx
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:45:17 +0200

Hi guys

Since we use Lynx regularly in our OpenSource providing company we would
have an interest to sponsor you guys somehow (whether through a root
server or monetary sponsoring). Its important to us, to show the support
for all the OpenSource systems we use such as TYPO3, Mantis, etc.
therefore its important that we will also be mentioned as a sponsor on
your website, since its part of our philosophy to be very present in the
OS world.

Please let me know, what you guys might have a need for and what we can
assist you with.

Cheers
Kian

AOE media GmbH