[Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx-dev post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Scott
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx-dev post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Thomas,

I'm thinking about creating a plugin for Firefox
instead that allows you to enable a "Lynx mode"
although I'm gonna need to work up on my browser
plugin development skills. Someone has already created
a right-click Lynx preview plugin, maybe I can work
off that. I'm not finding any text browsers that I
like (based on screenshots of them anyway).

--- Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, address@hidden
> wrote:
>
> >Subject: Windows Vista Compatibility
> >
> >Anyone know if Linx is Vista compatible?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Scott
>
> No one has commented on it - I'm inclined to say it
> "probably" is, since
> Vista is ostensibly focused on closing some of the
> longstanding holes in
> the Windows security model, rather than making the
> legal uses invalid.
>
> --
> Thomas E. Dickey
> http://invisible-island.net
> ftp://invisible-island.net

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.