[Lynx-dev] Changing the output of lynx

From: Dean Humphreys
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Changing the output of lynx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:32:35 +0200

Hi,

I am a student at the university of Cape Town, South Africa.
I am currently doing my thesis in Mechatronic Engineering. For my project i need to change the output of the lynx browser to either a memory file, text file, or just capture it with another program. I am looking for a little help as to where to start when editing the browser. ie. where the screen displaying routines are done etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Dean Humphreys