Re: [Lynx-dev] full session support

From: Paul B. Mahol
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] full session support
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:24:28 +0000

Hi, me again with big patch ....
Now this one is same as one before but CACHE_JAR is improved:
it is faster (at least it should be fast now as VLINKS), looks better,
NO_DOWNLOAD_CACHE is removed, show more info and if SOURCE_CACHE is
set to FILE you are able to access cache file directly from temp
directory, and if you want you can 'download' it. I find it usefull in
some rare situations which NEXT_DOC, PREV_DOC cannot handle.

So I think this is really last big patch I sending.
Are anybody happy out there with this patch(s)?
I also plan to add one small (these are pretty big :-) feature, but
very usefull maybe more usefull than cache jar and sessions, in near
future.